PDA

View Full Version : james wellbeloved

shan
26th February 2008, 07:50 PM
just wondering does anybody know where you can get james wellbeloved in cork ireland

Claire L
26th February 2008, 08:24 PM
Don't know about Cork but you can order it online from here:http://www.pet-bliss.ie/index.html

shan
26th February 2008, 08:34 PM
thanks i will have a look at the website also any advice on best grooming tools for puppies:)

Karlin
26th February 2008, 09:03 PM
Most pet shops carry JWB too -- if they only have small bags you can ask them to order larger sizes (MUCH cheaper!).

For young puppies you really only need a soft brush to get them used to grooming. As they get older a slicker brush and comb. Slickers can be very rough on their skin though -- all mine hate slickers -- so I tend to use it for working out mats while holding the hair at the base so it doesn;t pull (same for combs).

Barbara Nixon
26th February 2008, 10:59 PM
Do you have a Pets at Home ? They often have offers. Currently there is one on adult varieties.

Cleo's Person
26th February 2008, 11:15 PM
Hey Shan, I'm not aware of anywhere in Cork where they sell JWB, which is why I feed Cleo Hills Science Plan, although given the other thread on Royal Canin Cav 27, I'm going to try her on that. SOrry I know this isn't very helpful, but I've looked for it a good few times here myself and thus far no joy :(

Karlin
27th February 2008, 12:48 AM
Doesn't the Cork Petstop carry it? They do in Dublin.

Cleo's Person
27th February 2008, 01:43 PM
I didn't know we had a petstop Karlin! I must go and check it out - I hear such good things about JWB but have never been able to find it!

Karlin
27th February 2008, 02:14 PM
From their website:

Petstop is opening a New Store in Cork this November. We will be located in the Kinsale Road Commercial Centre, beside Smyts Toystore.

I think Burns, Royal Canin etc are all the same in quality as JWB, with different ingredients though. I don't have any preferences for any of the three.

Cleo's Person
27th February 2008, 02:44 PM
Definitely going to check that out this weekend! I'm sure I'll leave with armfulls of stuff Cleo really dosn't need, but I won't be able to resist! This is the only reason I'm glad I don't live near DTI!