• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

james wellbeloved

shan

just wondering does anybody know where you can get james wellbeloved in cork ireland

thanks i will have a look at the website also any advice on best grooming tools for puppies:)

Most pet shops carry JWB too -- if they only have small bags you can ask them to order larger sizes (MUCH cheaper!).

For young puppies you really only need a soft brush to get them used to grooming. As they get older a slicker brush and comb. Slickers can be very rough on their skin though -- all mine hate slickers -- so I tend to use it for working out mats while holding the hair at the base so it doesn;t pull (same for combs).

Hey Shan, I'm not aware of anywhere in Cork where they sell JWB, which is why I feed Cleo Hills Science Plan, although given the other thread on Royal Canin Cav 27, I'm going to try her on that. SOrry I know this isn't very helpful, but I've looked for it a good few times here myself and thus far no joy :(

I didn't know we had a petstop Karlin! I must go and check it out - I hear such good things about JWB but have never been able to find it!

From their website:

Petstop is opening a New Store in Cork this November. We will be located in the Kinsale Road Commercial Centre, beside Smyts Toystore.

I think Burns, Royal Canin etc are all the same in quality as JWB, with different ingredients though. I don't have any preferences for any of the three.

Definitely going to check that out this weekend! I'm sure I'll leave with armfulls of stuff Cleo really dosn't need, but I won't be able to resist! This is the only reason I'm glad I don't live near DTI!

Back