• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silva is so bold....?!

ice-cavi

we went to the stables today and my young one was so exited! She is scared of NOTHING and curious about EVERYTHING:) Eja is not so brave and kept a fair distance all the time ,haha
Here Silva is offering kisses to a new friend:
20080227151122_13.jpg

The horses seem to be pleases with my lill girl:
20080227151646_0.jpg

What a pretty girl. Pippin is like that, he'll take anyone on and is everyones friend..but can be so naughty.... he's the littlest dog but has a big personality! Don't know if he'd be as brave as silva with a horse though..that picture is really so cute.

Oh, Amber does this all the time. She and the donkeys in the field opposite my mum have a mutual admiration society going on. They really seem to like her and vice versa. Even my scaredy cat Holly is starting to quite like the donkeys and will touch noses with them. Amber, being a bold one, usually goes one further and licks them. :lol:

Weird thing is, she loathes and abominates cows. :roll: Someone explain that to me, please...

Photos are brilliant!!!

Oh, Amber does this all the time. She and the donkeys in the field opposite my mum have a mutual admiration society going on. They really seem to like her and vice versa. Even my scaredy cat Holly is starting to quite like the donkeys and will touch noses with them. Amber, being a bold one, usually goes one further and licks them. :lol:

Weird thing is, she loathes and abominates cows. :roll: Someone explain that to me, please...

Photos are brilliant!!!

I understand Amber so well!!!! The smell of cows is not nearly as pleasant as that of horses and donkeys :D

Lovely pics!! My Cavaliers all used to take it in turns to come up to the stables with me when I had my horse, they get along really well on the whole!!

Back