• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 tomorrow!

murphy's mum

2 today!

My litttle boy is two today, I can't believe I've had him two years. We're thinking about getting a 2nd addition soon as well, now he's all grown up(who am I trying to kid, he's still crazy:lol:)

Here's some pics

Just a pup
DSC00064.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

A few months on
Murphy20.jpg

Last summer
Muprhy66-1.jpg

Last weekend
P1020004.jpg

P1020005.jpg

Last edited:
I Loved those pics, how sweet is the pic by the slipper! Nice to see another pup who started off light and ended up with such a rich coloured coat and a stunning looking dog too.

happy birthday for tomorrow just in case i dont get time to go on :wggle::wggle::hppybdy::hppybdy:

he is so cute beside the slipper they grow up tooooooooo fast but theyre still as cute and adorable as ever:luv::luv:

Alex my little 6mth old blenheim xx

The slipper is only a size 3! :eek:

I can't believe it as he is now quite a big Cavalier, he stands 16 & a half inches, and is about 30 inches nose to tail:)

he does look quite " tall" i saw a ten yr old blenheim today and she wasnt that much bigger than Alex hes almost 10 inches at 6mths.

murphy is really cute and he is nice and slim you certainly must look after his coat it looks really smooth;)

Alex my little " poody ":luv::luv::luv:

murphy is really cute and he is nice and slim you certainly must look after his coat it looks really smooth;)

Alex my little " poody ":luv::luv::luv:

Well the middle pic of him on the couch was just after the groomers, he's normally a bit more wind swept:rolleyes:

Aw Bless!!

:hppybdy::hppybdy: for tomorrow! :luv:

Time goes by so very quickly indeed, am glad to see you have some lovely pictures of him already, just keep on adding to them!! :snap:

Back