• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Empress Amber

Lisa_T

I got a new phone last week - the Samsung F700. The photos on it are pretty good. Of course, Vista made a huge fuss when I tried to edit the photo on the pc- complained about permissions and file locations and whatnot, even when UAC was turned off and there was nothing wrong with the drive (I edited another photo in the same location to check). Stoopid MS. So I uploaded the photo into my flickr account and edited it there. Unsurprisingly, it let me do it without kicking up a fuss.

I tell you, I'm contemplating going XP shopping.

2296423473_fd9655a5b7.jpg

This was taken last Sunday at my mum's using the built in camera on the phone. Isn't it good?

Isn't it stunning? And my parents live near the sea and quality of their light is incredible.

Here's two photoshopped versions of this image. They each have a slightly different mood..

2296767397_52b1f07f09.jpg

and

2296767581_3bdbac1479.jpg

Lovely pics!! Amber looks adorable! :luv: I have a Samsung G600 which has a 5MP camera on it, they are pretty camera's and a great back up if your batteries pack up in your main camera! :lol:

Oddly enough, Holly usually takes a prettier photo, but when Amber takes well her photos tend to have more character. Holly just tends to go "oh no, the camera again" but Amber actually interacts with the camera by turning her head etc.

And it's really all Vista's fault. I had no probs editing the photos in photoshop - but couldn't do anything with them in Vista's built in apps. Bah.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Back