• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Take a look at this.....perfection!

Wow, perfection is the right word!!!

It actually brought tears to my eyes watching this; the dog obviously adores her. And they are such a team - so in tune to each other. It shows the level of devotion and friendship that is possible between dog and owner. :)

Very nice indeed, wonderful rapport between the dog and handler!! I really liked the dressage theme in there (Tina is wearing a competition Dressage outfit) Wonderful video, Thanks for sharing the link! (y)

Wow, that was pretty amazing! I can't even imagine how much time it took to get the dog to do the various paces. Do you think she was using voice commands? Occasionally you could tell she was using hand motions (very subtly), but that's all I could tell other than her body movements in general guiding him.

He looked like he could have been half Aussie and half Border Collie, and if their ever was a breed that could accomplish this, it is those 2.

Daisy would have undoubtedly jumped over the fence and out of the ring to give someone a kiss or to chase another dog. Oh well, I love her to pieces anyway! :rolleyes:

really enjoyed that . so lovely to see the total harmony between the two of them. talk about adoration !!:rah::rah::rah:

Back