• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kalli

CavLuv

I've been watching this site for about a year while I was preparing for a Cavalier puppy. I was finally blessed to find the right one four months ago and have been head over heels in love ever since. As most Cavalier owners think, Kalli, my black and tan little girl is the best dog ever! Just wanted to thank all the members for the great information shared here.
:thnku:

TONS of pictures but just now learning how to post them.

This was taken when she was 12 weeks.

IMG_3086web.jpg

She is soooooo pretty!! :luv: You are very lucky!! Kalli is adorable!!
You might have seen that we have just had our first cavalier. Only he is 10 years old. He does love walking and behaves like a much younger dog. I do worry about loosing him some day; but as we can't change that we'll just love him lots for the rest of his life!
I'm wondering when I can suggest to my husband to have a second one...just a joke...(for now). :paw: x :paw: x

Thank you so much for the kind words. She's been the perfect addition to our lives! Looking forward to getting to hear stories about other cavs and their owners!

Back