• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sno-wrestling parts I, II, II

Those are great. I like clicking the slide show to make it look an old time movie. You must have a quick finger!

Wow, those were fantastic slide shows. I had to go put my sweater on just watching them! You have two very beautiful dogs. What fun!

Wow, three rounds of snow wrestling. They sure were having fun.

My dogs don't want to stay out in the snow anymore. Back in December when the snow started, they would stay out and play. Now, this past week or so, they don't even leave the porch. They just stare at the snow and think "Enough already".

The snow has been so deep that we've dug lots of snow trails for them to run around in. And some 'potty pits'. :lol:

those are great slide shows!!!, looks like they had a blast

love the snow trenches!!!!!

lisa

Great pictures of your beautiful dogs, it looks like they had a great time! Where was Chocolate?

Oh wow....look at all of that snow!!! I loved the slideshow. Especially when they are looking at each other, getting closer....and then pouncing!

Back