• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Orthopedic dog bed

luvzcavs

Not sure if I should post this here or shopaholics but can anyone recommend a good orthopedic pet bed. There are lots of different types but I don't know of there quality when buying online some look rather thin and not sure whether to go orthopedic foam or memory foam ???

Ours really seem to like the Tempurpedic mattress. I suspect a Tempurpedic pillow would make a fine, albeit spendy, dog bed.

I bought my old arthritic boy one of these......
http://www.buyonlinepetshop.co.uk/durabed-dog-bed-622-p.asp

He loved it and so did I, it is still going strong about six years later and all my dogs love it.
The are solidly made but with a fairly soft base (you could add a small blanket or duvet). It takes apart with an Allen key for washing and is of very robust material. My Rottweiler always makes a beeline for it and squashes himself inside!!

Ruth

Back