• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now she really IS Lady Muck!

Cavashay

Hi all! Long Time since i last stopped in, hope everyones beautiful cavs are all well...
My Kaidie, previously would not even CONSIDER getting her paws wet or dirty, she'd give you "the" look if you even suggested it, but she seems to have a change of heart lately..
First she decided swimming was cool, as long as she could get a ride back to shore ( shes funny, surfs on the kids backs!).
Now, its the Dam, only problem is its dried to a mud hole over summer!!!!!
However, every afternoon she now goes and has a merry time rolling, jumping fly chasing in the mud, by the time she's finished, the only white to be seen is her blaze!

She enjoys her "mud bath" so much, but strange considering how fussy she used to be only a month or so ago (thankfully the others think shes crazy).
She doesnt mind hopping in the shower for a rinse off, but will to much mud/showering damage her nice coat?
I would have to completly relay my containment system to restrict her access to the dam, and also one part of me doesnt want to stop her fun, but i want her on the lap at night aswell!! Maybe i shouldnt have winged so much about her ladylike ways.......

Back