• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sally at her sleep over

shippers

Sally went to stay at Ann's overnight while we went to Crufts. Here are some pictures of the sleepover!

My Favourite

IMG_3587.jpg

Sally and Ellie in the garden

IMG_3575.jpg

Relaxing

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

Looks like she had a high old time!! Love the first pic, what a happy smily face!! :luv:

Looks like she had a ball - I really love the first pic - there's nothing more precious than a smiling cav:D

:)Shippers, I love the way you trim your dog's hair. Do you have it done or doyou do it? DO you just trim the legs feet and ears and leave the tail? Please, please do tell :):)

My dog is just a pup but her hair is starting to grow so fast!

thanks!

Hi Cricket Sally was trimmed at the groomer. She's only just been done for the first time and it took them over 4 hours! I just ask them to keep a skirt and tidy up her legs and bottom. Her tail was just trimmed to take away the wispy ends. They have also taken some off her back too and ears. It was a hard decision to make whether to have her trimmed or not as I know traditionally Cav's are not meant to be cut but it is far easier to manage. I wouldn't have her completely cut short but I like this traditional spaniel grooming style. I'm glad you like it and thanks for asking :p

Snap!!

I was just about to ask whether you had her cut or not:lol:, we have really debated this in our house as Ashton has one of the longest coats I have ever seen in a cavalier but he gets it from his dad I think;), Rio looks like he will have a shorter coat but when they play in the garden and beach although they are thoroughly groomed every evening I am constantly cutting bits of hair that has matted even from one day to the next!!:rolleyes:

:lol: Wow, it didn't take her long to make herself completely at home! If I didn't know otherwise, I would think she belongs to Ann's hubby! ;)

Back