• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

winter sports II - Luge

Cathy Moon

The luge team captain awoke before sunrise to practice test runs on the luge course.
DSC_0226.jpg
DSC_0224.jpg

Satisfied, she headed inside to awake the luge team.
DSC_0232.jpg

The team assembled outside after breakfast.
DSC_0248.jpg

The coach gave them a pep talk as the team captain looked on.
DSC_0260.jpg

The luge race was on.
DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Excellent pictures Cathy!!! That before sunset picture is just beautiful. Glad you all appear to be enjoying the snow!!

What GREAT photos!!!!!!! I laughed at the 'before sunrise' photo....too cute! Enjoy the snow!

Colin sure worked hard to make the fun run for the cavaliers. They are truly lucky dogs. They look like they are smiling as they run the course.

Wow, great pictures! Did your husband dig all of those tunnels for the dogs?!? That's really impressive...it looks like they had a blast! What a great yard...my dogs would be so jealous! :D

Great photos--- too cute!! What a wonderful yard-- who gets the pleasure of mowing?? :)

WOW!! What a blast those dogs had eh?? As I said in another thread, you cannot beat Cavaliers and snow!! The only thing that comes close is Kids and Cavaliers!! Can my Cuddle join your team?? They are very keen but might get distracted and wander off course a bit (OK a lot!! :lol:)

Those photo's are great, your dogs are gorgeous:luv:

They all look like the are having a smashing time, they must certainly keep themselves fit zooming about like that:rotfl:

Sure hope you had a snow blower instead of a shovel!

Is there pit stop areas on the track? :D

He used a shovel!

:)Yes, we have a large pit stop area. The wind causes drifting, and always seems to leave a shallow area in the snow for the dogs. The drift to the left of this area is 4 ft tall:
DSC_0228.jpg

Can my Cuddle join your team?? They are very keen but might get distracted and wander off course a bit (OK a lot!! :lol:)
Yes, they are welcome to join! Please send them all!

Team Moonie did not make the cuts for the US winter Olympics.;) We all get distracted and wander off course at times! :eek:

Back