PDA

View Full Version : Millie Kent/Animal Samaritans

Davy
10th March 2008, 11:13 PM
Millie been rehomed :rah::rah::rah:

One to break your heart :(

This is gorgeous Millie, she is a King Charles aged approximately 8-9 years old.

Millie is diabetic and has lost her sight. Her medication costs are roughly £80 per month, so if you feel you can offer her a home PLEASE consider this carefully first.

She is an adorable loving little girl who wouldn't hurt a fly, which is amazing due to the horrific abuse she has suffered in the past (at a previous home).

I just like to Say that my SiânE like Millie is a diabetic/blind dog and if Millie is anything like my one you will be getting a very loving special dog because of her heart not her illness.

To anyone thinking of taking on this dog, I would first say that it should cost lest than £80 a month, especially if you shop round for her insulin and stuff.

Cathryn
10th March 2008, 11:24 PM
Aw she looks such a poppet, :xfngr: she finds a "forever" home very soon!

hannahpanda
12th March 2008, 11:39 AM
She is beautiful!
I hope she finds a home soon

misty
12th March 2008, 08:12 PM
I'm going to have to stop looking at these threads :(.

I hope her new forever home comes along soon.

Cathryn
12th March 2008, 08:26 PM
I'm going to have to stop looking at these threads :(.

I hope her new forever home comes along soon.

I know EXACTLY what you mean!! ;) :(:(:(

Theresa
12th March 2008, 08:36 PM
There must be quite a few of us on this site. And I'm sure we would all take Millie in if we could. Perhaps if we all clubbed together and paid, say, a fiver each, we could raise enough for her meds for a year and that might encourage someone to take her. Anyone game??