• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anniversary

frecklesmom

We are at the 1 year anniversary of the horrible beginnings of the pet food recalls that staggered so many owners. Hope we never see another year like this and that those who are fighting for wholesome foods with accurate labeling see justice accomplished for our animal friends. :xfngr:

UPDATE: Just switched over to ITCHMO and behold, a recall from Nature's Variety and, as usual, sometime after the fact.

Last edited:
Yes I do hope nothing bad happens ever again. :( Faith was on Nutro Natural Choice puppy chicken and rice mixed in with her regular kibble for 16 weeks before the release of the news of the recall. I still have 2 recalled cans at this house I guess as a reminder. :-| I ended up having to take her to the vets witha billion blood tests and $210 later (which did not get re-imbursed :mad:) I learned she was fine, but still.. better safe than sorry.. Heres to hoping nothing like this ever happens again :xfngr:

We are at the 1 year anniversary of the horrible beginnings of the pet food recalls that staggered so many owners. Hope we never see another year like this and that those who are fighting for wholesome foods with accurate labeling see justice accomplished for our animal friends. :xfngr:

UPDATE: Just switched over to ITCHMO and behold, a recall from Nature's Variety and, as usual, sometime after the fact.
Thank you so much for posting this! I have a bag of it, and will be trading it in this week!

Back