• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it snowing in California? or...........

hbmama

I am sitting in a flurry of soft floating fluffy cavalier fur and going through cases of tape rollers trying to clean off my furniture and clothing. :v*cuum: Dottie always shed a little here and there, but she started her first season 3 days ago and for the past week seems to be blowing her coat, BIG TIME!!! :eek: How long does this lovely stage last before she gets back to normal? Hopefully :xfngr: this will settle down before long? Does this signal her big girl coat coming in? We promised our breeder we would let her go through her first season, then spay about 3 months after that. Is the hormone thing what is causing this or just normal maturity?

:v*cuum: My three have heavy shedding twice a year, and they're all spay/neutered! That sounds normal to me!

Back