View Full Version : A sad hello

12th March 2008, 05:45 PM
Hello everyone.

I've just posted on the In Memorium thread to say goodbye to the last of my three Cavaliers.

I owned Johnasta Black Topper (Oliver) who I lost 9 years ago with heart problems at the age of 6. Winnothdale Dream Boy (Charlie) who I lost 4 years ago with heart problems age 8 1/2 and finally Johnasta Willis (Willis) who I lost 2 days ago with heart and kidney problems aged 11 1/2.

I'm now Cavalier-less but own a 2 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel called Jack.

Sorry to introduce myself on such a down note, but I feel the need to be near Cavalier lovers at the moment.

12th March 2008, 07:05 PM
you are more than welcome. i am sorry for your loss.

I am Amy i don't own any dogs yet but i am moving house next week and i hope to get one soon :D

brid kenny
12th March 2008, 07:24 PM
So sorry for your loss. You are at the right place.

12th March 2008, 07:43 PM
Hi and really sad to hear your news just have a natter anytime everyone here is really helpful and nice theyre there if you need them.I cant imagine being without my Alex he's a 6mth blenheim.Maybe down the road you might consider getting another Cav. if not just think of all the happy times and memories you had with the 3 of them.They must have brought you so much happiness:)

12th March 2008, 08:01 PM
Hello Jacqui, I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: You are definitely in the right place as this forum is full of very caring and supportive members. I assume from your other thread you may want to get another cavalier, I hope you find comfort from that soon. :flwr:

12th March 2008, 08:09 PM
Hello there

I'm so sorry to read your sad news :(.

You're in the best place here. I can speak from experience because I, like you, joined this forum for the very same reasons when Declan went to the Bridge almost 2 years ago.

You'll find lots of very understanding people here.

12th March 2008, 08:22 PM
Hi Jacqui!!

So very sorry indeed for your recent loss :flwr: :hug:

You are in the very best place possible however, feel free to talk about anything and everything you can think of!!

12th March 2008, 08:32 PM
So sorry for your loss :flwr:

12th March 2008, 09:07 PM
so sorry for your loss:( but its better to have loved :luv: than never at all and im sure you did just that what great memories you must have:flwr:

murphy's mum
12th March 2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Jacqui:)

Sorry for your loss:flwr:

12th March 2008, 11:00 PM
Oh Jacqui, so sorry you had to go through the loss of three of your dear pups! We lost our yellow lab and aussie mix 3 years ago, within a few months of each other (at 13 and 14 respectively). No matter how long you have them, it is never long enough. We just got our first cavalier about 6 weeks ago, and can't imagine life without her. Cockers are also wonderful dogs. Happy to have you on the boards! Welcome anytime!

13th March 2008, 12:59 AM
Hi Jacqui and welcome..I've posted on your other thread.

13th March 2008, 01:03 AM
Hi jacqui and welcome.
I'm sorry for the sad circumstances which brought you here,but you are certainly on the best possible forum to help you through this.

13th March 2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Jacqui

Sorry to read about your loss - I hope one day you will be able to help out another Cavalier that will benefit from your love and experience

best wishes

13th March 2008, 03:27 PM
Hi Jacqui. So sorry to hear about your loss.To loose 3 dogs in such a short period of time must be almost unbearable......Hope you'll find some comfort in being among all of the cavalier-lovers on this site.

13th March 2008, 04:38 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I am glad to have found you all!

I would like to say that another 24 hours has numbed the pain a little, but it hasn't. I feel really low at the moment - even Jack my Cocker Spaniel can't help ease the pain yet h*lp

I know it will come though eventually. Sorry for unloading my emotions on you all and thanks for listening!

Brian M
13th March 2008, 05:52 PM
So sorry, having three cavalier girls i cant imagine losing one never mind all three so all my best wishes and kindest regards go to you.

13th March 2008, 06:39 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. x

13th March 2008, 09:20 PM
Hi Jacqui:flwr: Sorry to hear about your loss. This is a great place to be.

gloucester girl
13th March 2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Jacqui, very sorry to read your sad news. Sending you lots of thoughts and love, Susanne & Frankie (10). :paw::paw: