• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a little LOVE!

Isabelle

Well Isabelle is 5 and a half. Stimpy the cat is 18 (going on 5, he is great!). But the two of them don't really have much of a relationship. They acknowledge each other and occasionally show a bit of interest in each other, but by no means would I call them "buddies".

Isabelle came back from her knee surgery and seemed to have a bruised chest. Probably from being hoisted up and around by a careless vet tech. Everytime I went to pick her up after the surgery she would screach if she were picked up under the chest. So I had to be very careful about the way I moved her around.

I made a nice soft nest for her on the couch, using the blanket she is normlly not allowed to lay on. I left her to sleep off the effects of the trauma, meds, and surgery.

Stimpy was very curious and quite attentive to Isabelle and actually seemed concerned. Especially if I picked her up under her chest and she howled. Each day things got more interesting...

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

3c.jpg

I am AMAZED at Stimpy. He has never wanted to be touched by Isabelle. And the same for Belli. But they both seem to acknowledge that this week is different, and are sharing a bit of love!

:luv:

That is so nice. Animals seem to put all rivalries aside when one of their own is hurting-perfect example of love.:luv:

Aww that is so lovely!! I think Stimpy knows Bella is under the weather, it's amazing how animals pick up on each others feelings I think! Wonderful pics, hope Bella heals up nicely for you!! :luv: :luv:

Wow, that is soooo totally sweet! :luv::luv: Give Isabelle an extra hug - how is she doing? Did you ask the vet about her chest?
I would have never guessed that Stimpy is 18! He looks great!:)

Awww....Stimpy is a little love deep inside. Bet Isabella will be feeling better in no time. In the meantime...give her lots of love.

Awww I know this picture.. Qwick had a similar surgery last year..
qwick_surgery.gif

Good luck to her she can use it.. but I'm sure she'll make a full recovery!!

Back