• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

(*Pauline* in Essex) Met some Cavalier owners in my home town.

*Pauline*

(Excuse the funny thread title, I'm hoping some local people notice!)

I took Dylan to the vet today, passing blood again, upset tummy etc. As I left, we met a lovely lady and her black and tan Cavalier boy (I can't remember their namesicon_blshing)and I gave them the business cards with this forums address details. She said she would look up this forum later, I should have posted earlier in case she saw this. I am pretty excited because maybe we can meet up and have a Cavalier In The Park Day. There are loads of Cavaliers in my town. Then I took Dylan round the park (never a dog in sight whenever I go, they all walk their dogs at 7am). On my way home I met another sweet couple with a cute Blenheim Cav called Molly. She was really big compared to Dylan and very affectionate. I gave them a card too. Cavalier people are so nice :D I hope I run into them again. In my town people don't talk much but if you have a dog they do!

I told them my name but I think I'll write in on the back of the card next time. I hope they join the forum.

Here's the thread with those cards, you can print them off yourself. Scroll down to post #34 by Davy...

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?p=246025#post246025

Where in Essex are you *Pauline* i also live in Essex, usually take my two to Hainult Forest, Southend, Canvey, Belhus Park and Eastbrook country park wonder if these are are anywhere near you.
PM me if you like to chat further

that'd be good, maybe you've got some recommendations? i like trying new places for walks

I wouldn't like to say as Dylan seems to be picking up tummy bugs near us. Hockley Woods is nice but I was told not to go there around December last year as there were a lot of dogs getting poorly. I like King Georges Park. There's a great place in Brentwood, I think it was Brentwood, there's deer and ducks so you need to have a dog who won't bark at these.

Back