• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Scotland

Ashley

Hello,

Im Ashley from Scotland. I have a 7 month old CKCS named Holly(ruby), and have been lurking round this site for a while but only came out of the woodwork today! So hello everyone.

Look forward to getting to know you all! :D

Hi there!!

Glad to hear you finally took the leap from "lurker" to "poster" :lol: icon_welcome to the boards I look forwards to reading more about yours and Holly's adventures in the future!!

So glad to have you here! Great friends, great info and good place to ask questions. Welcome!

Hi thereicon_welcome

Nice to see a fellow Scot on the board. Where abouts in Scotland are you?(If you don't mind me asking):)

I'm just outside Glasgow, in Cumbernauld. :D Lived in Stirling for a while though, which I now miss... but not far away!:)

hi and welcome. i have been with this site just a few weeks now and i find it brilliant. some lovely people log on here. i have a ruby colour dog too and we call her 'ruby'!!!!!! how original!!! but the children picked the name.
i love the ruby colour too but all of them are lovely..i must do some new photos of her and try to get them on. im only learing bit by bit how to do things on this site.:eek::snap:

Hey another scottish Lass just popping on to say hi! I have a black and tan Cavalier which iv had since i was 7 making her ssshhhh 14 1/2 years young! Dont know where i'd be without my lil star Sasha! Loving all the chat on here cant wait to have a proper look around so cheers for now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)

:rah:Welcome - Holly looks alittle sweetie, i fancy buying a Ruby next - is she your first cavvie?

Yes, my first cavvie.... although she wont be my last, I can assure you. I think I am hooked on this breed!
I've always had terriers before, so this breed is like a breath of fresh air! I'm obsessed with all things cav now!!! :eek::D

Thanks very much for the welcome folks! ;)
I stay out in the wilderness half an hour from the glasgow area!

I know what ya mean bout cavs they are great lil dogs but as they get older and things go wrong it can be tough going looking after them but what they give in return makes it all worthwhile! :luv:

Back