• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Specially trained Cavaliers

Pavane

Barkleigh has his CGC and is so easy to train and listens fantastically. He loves everyone. So we'll go for our therapy test when I get the time. I do a lot of volunteer work with abused and neglected kids and think he'd be an asset on visits.

But I've heard of folks with interesting dogs who alert for epilepsy, diabetes, cancer, etc. Anyone know of Cavs with this sort of training. I have a form of migraine in the epilepsy family and I swear Barkleigh knows when I am in pain. He licks my head and is so sensitive.
Like many people here, he is very quiet and gentle around anyone who is ill.

Just wondering...

Well babs doesnt have a certification or anything. I have some recurring issues because of a head trauma and sometimes I have awful pain and just cant do anything and almost everytime she is there and twice she has gone to where the pain is! I think dogs are so much more intelligent than they are given credit for.

Back