• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Qwick & Qwebble

qwickkertje

Hey everybody

Just a quick introduction

My name is Lieve, I'm 29 years old and I live in Geel, Belgium... 8 years ago I got my first cavalier, Qwick, he's a male blenheim and he has been my best friend ever.. Last summer he did gave me quite a scare when he needed a knee surgery and they told me he had artroses. But since then he has made quite a recovery (for as far as it's possible with that artroses of course) and with his food supplements for his artroses he's doing very good and even able to make longer walks again..

Then 1,5 year ago when my boyfriend and I moved in our new house we got another little baby Qwebble, a female tricolor.. She's quite the opposite of Qwick though, Qwick is quite lazy and a real life-enjoyer while Qwebble on the other hand bursts with energy (we think she has ADHD).
She keeps jumping and running around forever (even after a long walk :p) so in another attempt to help her with all that energy, April 7th I'm starting agility lessons with her...

I think this is it for now :)
Just ask me if there's anything else you want to know ;)

hi

Hello and welcome,

I'm new here too - but it is nice to have a place full of cavalier lovers to talk to.

Your two sound like two of mine - my boys are both laid back life lovers and my little girls is the whirlwind full of noise and wags and kisses.

Maxine

Welcome Q & Q and owner!

They both sound precious, and welcome to the boards. You will love all the great persons and information available here, it truly is a God-send!

I also have a tri cav, 1.5 years old. We do agility classes with her and she LOVES it. It does tire her out much better than a long walk. She is not afraid of any of the different apparatus, especially loves the jumps and cat walks. She is not very good with the weave poles, too much thinking!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Take care!

Back