• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New cavalier owners.

Anndav

Greetings all! My husband and I have 2 male cavalier pups from the same litter. Our ruby pup is called Cosmo and our black and tan pup is called Tarik. We decided to get two, as we thought they would be great company for each other. They are the best of friends. :paw:

We've never had pups before, though we both come from households where there have been many dogs over the years. My husband's family once owned a dog from this same line of cavaliers, so we were excited about carrying on the line, as we only got married last year.

The boys are 12 weeks old today.They got their second set of injections last week, so have been busy exploring our garden, and finding lots of mischief!

Its a real learning curve for us and we would welcome any advice on having 2 puppies at the same time. We'll post some photos in the puppy gallery for you to see our darlings.

Anndav.
:dogwlk: Proud parents of Cosmo and Tarik.

I have 2- 15 week olds and 1- 12 week old rescue that I am housetraining. Restrict their space -- watch closely-- I LOVE x-pens. Give them a LOT of opportunities to be good and I cheer like a nut when they go outside. Positive reinforcement is the way to go-- never make much over a mess you didn't see being made. I just grumble and clean it up asap. This is my fifth set of multiples that I've attempted to train. We crate train. So by the time someone gets one of these pups, they should be used to sleeping in a crate and going outside to do their business. I also watch a 2 year old occasionally and I have one girl in season now.

Back