PDA

View Full Version : My Tags arrived YESTERDAY!!!

Claire L
21st March 2008, 11:14 AM
What an excellent service :D They look great! I'm glad I got the small size now but I will definitely order another set to go on their harnesses.

:thnku:

merlinsmum
21st March 2008, 12:25 PM
pics please Claire!

Claire L
21st March 2008, 12:47 PM
pics please Claire!

As soon as I can get them away from the kitchen (someone's having toast :p) I'll try to get some pics :)

*Pauline*
21st March 2008, 12:55 PM
Glad I mentioned the size thing, small is a pretty regular size. The medium was huge, I put that on his car harness.

Cavvygirl
21st March 2008, 02:09 PM
Sorry only just checked original thread, glad comeone mentioned the size thing as we ordered a medium and it was huge!:D

Ours still look good as new now!

We get the adjustable nylon collars from the local pet shop and they are only £1.60, they are great!

pippa
21st March 2008, 03:13 PM
How much did it cost to have them sent to you...I'm going to order Three.

I use nylon collars on mine so I can keep them on all the time....You can get them in any of the pet shops or 'purple' in clarehall had nice ones at a very reasonable price.

Karlin
21st March 2008, 03:34 PM
I ordered the medium circles and they are small! An inch across at most. The smalls were too tiny to get the info on that I wanted. Different shapes are different levels of 'hugeness' I think. :lol:

They only cost about €5 a tag, postage is cheap. :)

TillyTommy
21st March 2008, 03:34 PM
Could someone remind me of the websire address. They looked fab and I want to order some as well.

Claire L
21st March 2008, 06:00 PM
This is the only pic I could get :
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/IMG_1132-1.jpg

I am really pleased with how they look and the size is perfect.

Here's the website:

http://www.identitaguk.com/pettags/pc/viewcategories.asp?idaffiliate=2

Cathryn
21st March 2008, 06:02 PM
Typical Cavalier pose there eh Claire?? Shows the tags up nicely, I need to get a few more done, will give them a try!! Thanks for the link!! :thmbsup:

Claire L
21st March 2008, 06:04 PM
[quote=pippa;254662]How much did it cost to have them sent to you...I'm going to order Three.

Teresa, the bill came to €11.84 and totally worth it IMHO the tags are so easy to read now. Although hubby was laughing because on one side I put my full name and underneath it reads spayed and microchipped :badgrin:

Cathryn
21st March 2008, 06:07 PM
Although hubby was laughing because on one side I put my full name and underneath it reads spayed and microchipped :badgrin:

Oh the rotten so and so!! You need those leads that Harry and Heidi's Mum has, one is pink and says "One of us is a bitch" and the other is blue and says "One of us has no balls!" :rotfl:

TillyTommy
21st March 2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the link - I have orded some as well:)

Claire L
21st March 2008, 06:37 PM
Oh the rotten so and so!! You need those leads that Harry and Heidi's Mum has, one is pink and says "One of us is a bitch" and the other is blue and says "One of us has no balls!" :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

pippa
24th March 2008, 04:13 PM
I ordered the medium circles and they are small! An inch across at most. The smalls were too tiny to get the info on that I wanted. Different shapes are different levels of 'hugeness' I think. :lol:

They only cost about €5 a tag, postage is cheap. :)

What kind of info should be put on tags..I always get conflicting advice on this?

molly
24th March 2008, 04:36 PM

Made me spit out my coffee on that one! :lol::lol::lol:

JudyG
10th April 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm just about to order a tag for Maddy, but was unsure about size. You seem to think the small is probably the best size to go for? I want to put my 'phone number on one side & "I am microchipped" on the other, do you think small would be big enough for that? Judy.

niki
10th April 2008, 03:37 PM
:DI got my tags from identitag a few months ago service was great, very reasonable and great quality, and you can have what you want on the tag - and on both sides - i'm going to ordering more and spares very soon.
Some places charge crazy prices for tags was really pleased when i came across their site.

Your two look lovely

pippa
10th April 2008, 05:30 PM
I ordered mine today..the round ones and Karlin is right different sizes for different shapes...I ordered Medium round as they are only 33mm/1 inch accross.Can't wait to see them!

ruby2
10th April 2008, 08:33 PM
Claire what are on the dogs besides the tags? I presume the tags are the red plastic ones on the site? What have you on with them? Whats the big red thing just under their neck? And have you a collar on them all the time?

I thought i wasnt to put a collar on ruby on account of their necks.

I just put a harness on her when we go for a walk??

Im just curious. Im always open to advise?:razz:

Melissa
10th April 2008, 11:41 PM
I keep a collar on maverick at all times with his tag that I got from one of those engrave as you wait kiosks. and then when I take him on a leash I just slide his harness over the top. I also have a plastic glow in the dark thing that keeps his tags quiet that goes around the outside.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x249/iroc_86/DSCF3121.jpg

pippa
11th April 2008, 09:33 AM
I use a collar and tag all the time on mine,but I use a harness for walks so the lead is never attached to the collar.I brush mine everyday, I just move the collar and once or twice a week I remove the collars and groom under there to make sure it is staying knot free.

Claire L
11th April 2008, 10:42 AM
Claire what are on the dogs besides the tags? I presume the tags are the red plastic ones on the site? What have you on with them? Whats the big red thing just under their neck? And have you a collar on them all the time?

I thought i wasnt to put a collar on ruby on account of their necks.

I just put a harness on her when we go for a walk??

Im just curious. Im always open to advise?:razz:

The big red thing is a Puppia Harness and it also has a tag attached. I just left the harness on to take the photo.

They wear their collars all day but I take them off at night.

ruby2
11th April 2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks claire. I took the collar off altogether and just put on the harness for walks.
I might put the collar back on again then. She has no where to get out but i suppose you never know.

I will get one of those nice tags.:)

shippers
16th April 2008, 11:43 PM
We move house on Friday and Sally's new tag arrived today. I got the 'bone' size small in red. Very reasonable prices. I'm not sure whether I should have got a medium size but at that price it'll do for now! Thanks for the link :p