• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bubbles?

Oh I forgot I had one of those. Last time it was used was for one of my son's gigs! You can get meat scented bubbles which I'm sure may make them more interested, Dylan wasn't that fussed. I have to say, mine produced enough bubbles for the whole road and they are continuous so I'd get a smaller hand held one with a trigger if I were you. Like this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/K9-Bubble-Stream-Dog-Toy/dp/B000OIKSIW

This is similar to the one I have, same make, new and better design AND price! Mine was £25, this one is only £9.99
http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/children-gifts/presents/bubble-machine-gazillion-bubbles.html

Last edited:
Just say the word 'bubbles' and Chloe dances around:)
Although I must say it hasn't been much of a winter activity.
We just go out in the yard and blow them, she loves it.
I always wanted a great picture with a million bubbles all
around her.

Pippin and Gus play bubbles in the summer and really love it you only have to say bubbles and they go mad....I would like to get hold of some meaty ones or any that are suitable for dogs as sometimes mine catch the bubbles..so effectively they are swallowing soap! Anyone know if anywhere in Ireland stocks bubbles for dogs?

Daisy loves them, too. I've looked for some flavored ones here, but haven't had any luck. I'm going to look online and see what I can find.

i wish mine had they barked the place down I think i got mine from ebay for around £5

I thought about getting this and then read somewhere that Cavs can get a bit OCDish with bubbles and that put me off. Is this true?

We got Charlie one of those bubble thingy's, he wasn't that interested, but he seems a little OCDish with fly's!!! lol

I thought about getting this and then read somewhere that Cavs can get a bit OCDish with bubbles and that put me off. Is this true?

I thought that was with laser pens? I know how much Oakley likes to chase leaves so I just thought it would add an extra activity in the garden in summer when there are no leaves blowing :) - although I don't think we will get a summer this year based on the current weather :(

Are these only available in the UK? Does anyone know where I can get them in the US?
Thanks in Advance-
Jeni

Back