• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday CavalierTalk!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I have been so darn busy I totally forgot that we just passed our THIRD birthday as a community. The very first post was made to Cavaliertalk in the wee hours of March 11 2005 (in fine computing tradition I worked on it a couple of days and only figured it all out and got it live well after midnight!).

Anyway I am happy so many come here to chat and that as we go into our fourth year, we are well on our way to 3000 member registrations, a milestone we will probably reach in the summer. We're the largest cavalier-related board or discussion list on the internet thanks to your participation. :) That means all the things YOU talk about, from fun and frivolous to important behaviour, training and health issues -- quickly become available to anyone doing a quick Google search. On average a thread takes only about a day to be picked up and become searchable now, which is really phenomenal. I have gone to do a search for info for someone's question and found one of the first links that comes back is... to the original question on the board posed a few hours earlier. :lol: But seriously, this does mean that YOU all create important cavalier-related content that is of serious practical use -- or just entertains and amuses -- many. In particular I know the galleries and videos bring pleasure to many non members as they are very popular areas of the board each month. We currently get over 10,000 unique visitors monthly, well beyond the active membership.

So thanks for being a part of it and keep on posting. :)

:pi*no:

Happy Birthday to Cavalier Talk and a huge THANK YOU to Karlin. I have learned so much from being a member of this community and have smiled, laughed and shed a few tears along the way.

Well Done and thanks everyone for all the fantastic advice I have picked up in the short time I have been posting.
Fantastic site:)

Happy Birthday to everyone.A huge thankyou to you all especially Karlin. Without her and this site I would not have my beautiful new little ruby man.

:w**h**: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAVALIER TALK :w**h**:

That is quite some achievement Karlin, I love it on here, all the funny pics and threads, all the serious issue's as well, and the fact that we get so many hits is incredible!! Here's to another 3 years, and can I ask?? Where's the :*nana:b*n*n* PARTY??? :lol:

Happy birthday to us!!

And especially I want to say Thank You to you, Karlin, for managing this board. I still can't imagine how you do it and have a job in addition to this.

Happy Birthday to us!!!!

Karlin, a huge thank you for running this board. I really enjoy coming here and catching up will all the news and pics etc. Mostly, I have learned how to best look after Cleo and have found this to be a welcoming, warm and supportive community.

:jump::hppybdy::jump:

collage-1.jpg

Happy Birthday to us! Thanks to Karlin:flwr: for starting this forum....and thanks for all the hard work. This board has made a huge difference in the lives of my 3 dogs....and I am sure all the wonderful pups we have here. I have learned so much...and had so many laughs. I start almost every day here and often end the day here too. Thank you so much to everyone.:flwr:

Hi
And thanks Karlin for our 24 hour on line complete resourse and amusement centre for us and our cavaliers ,its the first thing i check when i get to work and also when i get home!

In that time, hasn't CavalierTalk become a force unto itself. Happy birthday to our forum. :rah:

3dogs.jpg

Jazzie------------------------------------------- Barney---------------------------- Sam

Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie----Sam)

:lotsaluv: Happy 3rd Year CavalierTalk!!!!! :lotsaluv:
And a big :thnku: to Karlin!
Wow! 10,000 unique visitors per month! I had no idea! :cool:

Oh wow, love the virtual cards and pics and nice posts. :D I had been working away and hadn't checked the thread all day! It's great to know people find the board fun and useful. Onwards -- we have a new board version with lots more great features coming very soon, and I'm working on a main cavaliertalk site to complement the board. Of course that is taking forever. :rolleyes::p

Back