PDA

View Full Version : Marley&Me, My Life With George

TillyTommy
21st March 2008, 06:44 PM
I have finished reading these 2 books and what fantastic reading they were. I was going to place them on ebay but thought I would ask here first if anyone is interested in them. One or both. They are hardback and was going to ask £5.00 each plus p&p.
Just send a pm if interested.
p.s. I hope it was ok to post something for sale.
Thanks

cavalierlover301
24th March 2008, 02:27 AM
I read my life with George twice, before and after I got my cavalier and he's pretty much just like George, picky,eats random paper (notebooks or toilet paper) but Charlie loves going for walks so their not really the same. I read this book for my English class to do a book report on and it was so awsome. :)

msunter
24th March 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi TillyTommy

I would be very interested in purchasing the books from you. I have been meaning to order these 2 books for a while now but just havent had the chance to get round to it. As I am in Scotland and if you don't have any other offers on the books. I would love to purchase them from you for my Mum and I to read.

Whatever the price you are asking for the two of them please let me know I will PM after this message.

Melissa

:)

TillyTommy
24th March 2008, 05:34 PM
Hello msunter - My life with George has just gone but I still have Marley & Me if you would like it? I have PM'd you:)
Merlinsmum is having My Life with George - maybe she will sell it on to you - LOL

merlinsmum
24th March 2008, 05:37 PM
Hello msunter - My life with George has just gone but I still have Marley & Me if you would like it? I have PM'd you:)
Merlinsmum is having My Life with George - maybe she will sell it on to you - LOL

No problem there - won't take me long to read :)

TillyTommy
24th March 2008, 05:45 PM
Merlinsmum - its all packaged up and i will post it tomorrow early afternoon. Its a lovely book:)

merlinsmum
24th March 2008, 06:02 PM
thanks very ,much - how do you want me to pay - I did get a pm from you but it didn't say :)

TillyTommy
24th March 2008, 06:12 PM
Just send a cheque when you get the book. Have put my address on the package:)

merlinsmum
24th March 2008, 06:13 PM
okey dokey:)

TillyTommy
26th March 2008, 11:38 AM
merlinsmum - book now posted, enjoy:)