PDA

View Full Version : The Girls Painting

Brian M
21st March 2008, 07:04 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg231/brianmurtagh/File0005.jpg?t=1206125643

Hello
A few posts ago i mentioned that i had been in contact with a lady named Lorraine Gray who paints animals , pets, and last week after a nervous wait on my behalf the oil painting arrived and i think it was definately worth waiting for. Lorraine has produced a fantastic work and if anybody else in our ring is ever looking to have their cavaliers painted i am sure that the example above is worth an excellent recommendation .Many thanks Lorraine.

Mycavyangels
21st March 2008, 07:32 PM
Wow That is Fab:D will have to get my lot painted one day:)

Claire L
21st March 2008, 09:06 PM
Brian, that is a very beautiful painting!
Can I ask what size it is?
I have a photo of my beloved Rudee that I would love to have painted.

Brian M
21st March 2008, 09:28 PM
Hi

Its 20 x 16 inches and Lorraine put it in a beautiful light wood frame so its now hanging in my bedroom and it does look lovely ,its fine looking at paintings on the web but when i received it and viewed it i was honestly lost for words i virtually had to close my eyes and look again and Lorraine is such a helpful and charming lady to deal with , and of course with her being such a nice person her pet has to be a blenheim cavalier named smudge.

frecklesmom
21st March 2008, 09:48 PM
That is wonderful. You chose well.

Cathy T
21st March 2008, 11:04 PM
That is beautiful!!

Elaine 2
21st March 2008, 11:14 PM
Brian that's beautiful, what a lovely keepsake of your pretty girls

-leah-
22nd March 2008, 12:17 PM
WOW! that is fantastic :)

jld
22nd March 2008, 02:23 PM
I am really impressed....beautiful painting and beautiful dogs. What a keepsake! judy and dixie

arasara
23rd March 2008, 12:37 AM
what a beautiful picture!! That's going to be such a great keepsake! :flwr:

sannie
23rd March 2008, 08:22 AM
:D
When I saw the title of this thread I had visions of little doggies actually painting, with paintbrushes in their mouths and their paws covered in paint running artistically with paint on their paws over paper.

fertile imagination i think!

The Painting is very lovely.....

qwickkertje
23rd March 2008, 09:12 AM
Nice picture!!

It looks awesome, enjoy it!!

Lynn
23rd March 2008, 10:55 AM
:D
When I saw the title of this thread I had visions of little doggies actually painting, with paintbrushes in their mouths and their paws covered in paint running artistically with paint on their paws over paper.

fertile imagination i think!

The Painting is very lovely.....

I thought the very same thing!! :rotfl:

It sure is a lovely painting....how I'd love one of my crew! (or as my vet says.... my pack of cavies)

Thanks for sharing the painting with us....what a treasure you have!!

molly
25th March 2008, 11:11 PM
What a beautiful painting. It will be a family treasure for sure. She does wonderful work.