PDA

View Full Version : A happy ending.

*Pauline*
21st March 2008, 10:57 PM
I found this story about a sweet ex mill dog and thought you might like to read it. The post at the top of the page is the most recent, the oldest being at the bottom. If this is in the wrong place sorry.

http://scottishlamb.typepad.com/casa_flores/

Cathy Moon
22nd March 2008, 02:57 AM
Oh thanks so much for sharing this link! I'm going to follow this blog for awhile. I am so glad they adopted the sweet boy. :)

Cathy T
22nd March 2008, 03:54 AM
Isn't that story just amazing!!?? As bad as he looked...just look at that happy sweet little face. And look at him now!! What an amazing boy. Hat's off to Cathy Herbert for fostering him for Lucky Star and to his adoptive family for giving this fabulous little guy a chance. I just love the pictures of him and Aggie together.

Cathryn
22nd March 2008, 02:22 PM
What a remarkable story!! Please do spare the time to read it every-one!! He sure is a very "Lucky" boy indeed, just shows what a bit of time and buckets of unconditional love can do eh??

Cavvygirl
22nd March 2008, 09:55 PM
What a lovely story very happy ending for such a gorgeous doggie!

It makes me sooooo angry these evil people who exploit the nice nature of these wonderful dogs, I actuallu HATE these puppy farm people!!!!!!:mad:

pippa
23rd March 2008, 02:05 PM
What a lovely story very happy ending for such a gorgeous doggie!

It makes me sooooo angry these evil people who exploit the nice nature of these wonderful dogs, I actuallu HATE these puppy farm people!!!!!!:mad:

I feel the same.So glad it turned out so well for him...but sadly for many it doesn't:(

scottishlamb
28th March 2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks so much for linking to Lucky's blog, Pauline. I just posted some new photos in a before/after style yesterday. Trust me, we're the ones that are lucky that he came into our lives. I do the blog for motivation for all the wonderful Rescue Volunteers and to educate people about mills. My own mother doesn't get the connection. She bought a pet store "something-poo" a couple of months after we adopted Lucky. Argh. I didn't talk to her for a couple of weeks because I had to calm down first. Her defense was that the place was so clean and neat, "it was nothing like what Lucky had come from." I had to explain the connection... again.

Peace,
Jean
Saving Lucky Blog: http://scottishlamb.typepad.com/casa_flores

karenc
29th March 2008, 02:46 PM
What a lovely little boy. How can people be so cruel. Im so glad he has been given the chance of a loving happy home.:)

pippa
29th March 2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks so much for linking to Lucky's blog, Pauline. I just posted some new photos in a before/after style yesterday. Trust me, we're the ones that are lucky that he came into our lives. I do the blog for motivation for all the wonderful Rescue Volunteers and to educate people about mills. My own mother doesn't get the connection. She bought a pet store "something-poo" a couple of months after we adopted Lucky. Argh. I didn't talk to her for a couple of weeks because I had to calm down first. Her defense was that the place was so clean and neat, "it was nothing like what Lucky had come from." I had to explain the connection... again.

Peace,
Jean
Saving Lucky Blog: http://scottishlamb.typepad.com/casa_flores

Love the new pics.....Well done to you for taking him into your life..he really is 'Lucky'

Cathy T
29th March 2008, 04:07 PM
I just tear up and start smiling every time I look at those pictures!!

Cavfan
29th March 2008, 05:50 PM
What a fabulous story and a great blog- will watch with interest and thanks for sharing!