• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Ace

Nancy

After a very rocky start, Ace is thriving. He was a singleton born 9 days ago by Csection and his mom didn't have any milk, I was tube feeding him but then his temp got erratic and he was so lethargic that I got him into our 24 hour vet for 2 days of intensive care. Once he gained back some weight he lost, he came home and I continued the intensive care, and also was able to bring in Nina's milk using every trick in the book. He was born at 12 oz, went down to 11, and now is at 1 lb 2 oz! I won't truly relax until he starts waddling around but wanted to show you my new boy, Giltmor One of a Kind, aka Ace.

Ace9daysold001.jpg

aceday8.jpg

Ace is gorgeous! Nina must be a proud mummy. They are so lucky to have your assistance and quick thinking in getting him to a vet. I really hope he continues to thrive and make progress. Keep us updated.

I had a list of 10 people who wanted to be notified when NIna gave birth...she usually has large litters so this one was a fluke, and her last. I don't want to keep a boy, but I'm not placing him until I see how he turns out. She's had 2 tri's before but they didn't look anything like him. I also know there is no way I won't be ridiculously attached to him after this week. He's already started to melt in my hands.

Awww, Nancy, he's just precious. You are doing a great job of nursing him to health. Love his name too.

Hi there Ace, nice to meet you!!

What is it with singleton pups eh Nancy?? I had a singleton last year who was a C-Section delivery too but happily without any feeding problems. I think that as there is only one pup to concentrate on you can't help but let them sneak into your heart regardless!! He looks very nice, will be interested to see how he grows on for you!! Well Done Nina, (and Dad, he played his part too!) Ace is beautiful :luv:

You are too precious, Ace! Keep growing and get stronger for your mum and grandmum little guy. Nancy, you are doing an excellent job.:paw::xfngr:

Oh, what a lovely boy :lotsaluv: - I like the name you chose for him. So glad he's doing well.
I hope you'll let us watch him grow :snap::snap::snap:!

you asked:jmp2:, here is today's picture, now 1 lb 10 oz. Hopefully the next one is eyes open!
Ace13daysold002.jpg

Back