• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

im gona try to put photo on!!!!

ruby2

2008_0321
ok so it didnt work. well sugar anyway. i have it up on photobucket and tried typing in the code but i cant do it. well sugar anyway. anyone tell me what to do??

helen

Is photobucket allowed ok? I know that not all archives can be used. Many of us use flickr, which definitely works.

I use photobucket. Before you paste the picture erase the letters already there in the small box....sorry not good with technical language!

i'll try that thanks. i feel like a right fool now at this stage.
thanks a million for replying.

I just click on the box to the right of " direct link" or what ever one you want and a little orange thing pops up and says " copied" ( on photobucket) then right click and click on paste. Or you can just highlight the code and then copy then paste it. Good luck!

thanks for the replies. you very good

thanks for the replies you are very good. eventually at 1.a.m i got to put a few on but very big. i'll have to resize i suppose.

Back