PDA

View Full Version : Two down four more to go.

mandy4727
25th March 2008, 11:12 PM
Was a much shorter day having my chemo today. Was only there 7 hours. But I took some money so could have my sausage on toast and a BREW. Sat in the reception area waiting for my bloods to be done. Number 3 was in and I was number 27!!! I spotted the cash machine. So last time when I went with toast and no brew cos I only had 60p on me I needed have. The chemo nurse is pretty sure that as I still have quite a lot of my hair left it should stay like this and won't need the wig. Yipeeee. Which is good cos I haven't even got it yet. She did think it would think a bit more. My blood counts were all high. So I must be healthy. The only thing wrong now is I have a lot of pain in the veins in my arm. They can only use one arm as having had a previous masectomy and full lymph node clearence (only partial clearence in other arm). Next one is the 15th of April and I will be half way through my treatment.

TillyTommy
25th March 2008, 11:18 PM
Well Done - A positive approach will always help you.
Fantastic news:)

Lynn
25th March 2008, 11:33 PM
You sound very strong & determined...you should feel very proud of yourself. I'm glad today went well for you....keep us posted!!! We're all keeping you in our hearts. :flwr:

brid kenny
26th March 2008, 12:19 AM
Well done at getting through today.

Cathy Moon
26th March 2008, 01:35 AM
I'm glad it went well for you today. :rah:

luvzcavs
26th March 2008, 06:20 AM
Sausage on toast and a cuppa, now thats a good strong british lass, don't lose your appetite even through chemo. I love it ! :)

You sound strong and positive and like you can beat the bas***d.
I really admire your strength. Bless you :flwr::hug::hug::hug::flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
26th March 2008, 07:28 AM
Keep that chin up, :) you're doing so well x

Alison,

Bet
26th March 2008, 10:05 AM
Mandy,

I'm sure you realize the back up Team youve got on the List ,.

Bet

shippers
26th March 2008, 11:59 AM
I'm so glad you got through your second chemo ok. Keep going Mandy you can do it! Like others have said your doing well keeping your appetite and your hair. Stay positive :hug:

pippa
26th March 2008, 12:56 PM
So glad all went well for you yesterday..you sound so positive..well done!