• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ruby female. last photos trying to resize sorry

ruby2

2008_0321Image0110.jpg
2008_0321Image0102.jpg

these are last photos i have of ruby for now. I was tryingto resize because you see from my other ones they are way too big. now maybe too small.
Ok i must go now and tend to my poor children and leave the computer alone. thanks for looking.

Last edited:
She is adorable - personally i like the bigger photos on here maybe its because i need my eyes testing:eek:

That was a funny answer. Made me laugh. i'll do bigger so next time especially for you. Thought i might get into trouble for doing them too big!!:)

That was a funny answer. Made me laugh. i'll do bigger so next time especially for you. Thought i might get into trouble for doing them too big!!:)

I use Photobucket and in their resizing programme there are some preset sizes in a drop down menu, if you choose the 3rd option Webpages, message boards, then that should be just about right.
Don't worry about them being too big, this site has a preset size limiter and won't upload them if they are too big!!

Ruby is a little doll by the way! :luv: :luv:

thanks a mill. you are all so kind to take the time to reply. this is a lovely site!!!

Back