• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Phobic Work

cavi lover

Hi just to let folk know that after the car disaster of last week our first session with Ellie the P.A.T dog is happening on friday morning.

Apparently the young girl is very excited about meeting Ellie so that sounds so positive given she has not been out of the house for 19 weeks for fear of seeing a dog.

Will let you know how it goes. J x

Well we had our first session with the clinical psychologist me Ellie [PAT]dog and the young girl.
Ellie was so amazing throughout the 1 hr session I was amazed by her intuitive behaviour. She never put a paw wrong. She waited for her instructions and then her fish skin treat when she did as required.

The girl was so anxious but by the end of the session was able to hold the lead and had brushed her. She could not look Ellie in the face but felt fine to brush and stroke her back end.

So I felt alot had been acheived. Next session is next Wednesday.
I felt so honoured to be the owner of such a sensitive dog especially as she is a rescue breeding bitch.

Last edited:
Wow, your post has brought tears to our eyes! Keep up the good work - you have one special girlie, that's for sure. :lotsaluv:

Back