PDA

View Full Version : Cavalli CKCS.

Cavalli CKCS
26th March 2008, 08:58 PM

Karlin
26th March 2008, 09:00 PM
Welcome, Evan! :) Two of my dogs are Ronnoc dogs, from Gerard. I was deeply saddened that he passed away last year. He was very kind to me and I know both brothers are thought of with great affection by many in the show world.

Cavalli CKCS
26th March 2008, 09:02 PM

pippa
26th March 2008, 09:18 PM
Hello Evan and welcome, what a lovely dog. He reminds me so much of my Gus ( Breandor Brave spirit) whose mum was Ronnoc miss Fara at Breandor and whose granparents were..

Toraylac Christopher Robin
Ronnoc my love
Ronnoc cheeky cowboy..and
Ronnoc Noemie

I had the pleasure of meeting Paddy Connor at a show once and he approached me and asked if Gus was from Ronnoc lines..a very nice man.:)

Cavalli CKCS
26th March 2008, 09:25 PM

pippa
26th March 2008, 09:32 PM
I should have said that Gus's dad was menota joyful times.

Karlin
26th March 2008, 11:14 PM
he approached me and asked if Gus was from Ronnoc lines

Amazing; they know their dog's heads and shapes I guess.

I own Jaspar, whose kennel name is Ronnoc Carol's Boy, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Miss Polly; and Leo, kennel name Ronnoc Gizmo, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Charlene's Angel.

Cathryn
26th March 2008, 11:26 PM
And Toraylac Christopher Robin is also a very well known stud dog who sired 3 champions including the mother of my very first show dog Toraylac Martyn (By Ch.Toraylac Joshua) Ch.Harana Christa of Toraylac!

Many memories of some beautiful dogs being awoken here right now!! *SIGH!*

Cavalli CKCS
27th March 2008, 10:12 AM

pippa
27th March 2008, 10:50 AM
Amazing; they know their dog's heads and shapes I guess.

I own Jaspar, whose kennel name is Ronnoc Carol's Boy, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Miss Polly; and Leo, kennel name Ronnoc Gizmo, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Charlene's Angel.

I guess Gus,leo and jasper must be related in some way then! Karlin, I pm'd you about pedigree info for DJ not sure if you got the msg.

pippa
27th March 2008, 10:53 AM
Many memories of some beautiful dogs being awoken here right now!! *SIGH!*

I got really interested in all this when I got Gus 6 years ago and looked up all his ancesters..this is bringing back memories of all those dogs for me now too..:)

Cavalli CKCS
27th March 2008, 12:32 PM
I guess Gus,leo and jasper must be related in some way then! I pm'd you about pedigree info for DJ not sure if you got the msg.

Hi Pippa

If it was me you sent the PM I didnt get it could you send it again please, or you can email me at cavalli@live.ie, if you like.

Evan

Cavalli CKCS
27th March 2008, 01:06 PM

pippa
27th March 2008, 08:12 PM
Hi Pippa

If it was me you sent the PM I didnt get it could you send it again please, or you can email me at cavalli@live.ie, if you like.

Evan

Sorry it was karlin I pm'd, meant to say that in my post have edited it now.

Claire L
27th March 2008, 10:02 PM
Hi Evan and welcome. Guess you'll feel right at home here :p

Elaine 2
27th March 2008, 10:04 PM
Hi Evan and welcome

Cavalli CKCS
27th March 2008, 10:29 PM

sins
28th March 2008, 07:19 PM
Hi Evan and welcome,
Always nice to see a fellow Tipperary person on line.
My pupster's dam is Ronnoc love me true lady
(Ronnoc red Andy & Ronnoc Donna's dream)
Sins

Lani
28th March 2008, 09:27 PM
Hi & Welcome.

My Lucky's maternal grandpa is Ballymacad Portwine.

Cavalli CKCS
29th March 2008, 09:33 AM