• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalli CKCS.

Welcome, Evan! :) Two of my dogs are Ronnoc dogs, from Gerard. I was deeply saddened that he passed away last year. He was very kind to me and I know both brothers are thought of with great affection by many in the show world.

Hello Evan and welcome, what a lovely dog. He reminds me so much of my Gus ( Breandor Brave spirit) whose mum was Ronnoc miss Fara at Breandor and whose granparents were..

Toraylac Christopher Robin
Ronnoc my love
Ronnoc cheeky cowboy..and
Ronnoc Noemie

I had the pleasure of meeting Paddy Connor at a show once and he approached me and asked if Gus was from Ronnoc lines..a very nice man.:)

Last edited:
he approached me and asked if Gus was from Ronnoc lines

Amazing; they know their dog's heads and shapes I guess.

I own Jaspar, whose kennel name is Ronnoc Carol's Boy, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Miss Polly; and Leo, kennel name Ronnoc Gizmo, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Charlene's Angel.

And Toraylac Christopher Robin is also a very well known stud dog who sired 3 champions including the mother of my very first show dog Toraylac Martyn (By Ch.Toraylac Joshua) Ch.Harana Christa of Toraylac!

Many memories of some beautiful dogs being awoken here right now!! *SIGH!*

Amazing; they know their dog's heads and shapes I guess.

I own Jaspar, whose kennel name is Ronnoc Carol's Boy, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Miss Polly; and Leo, kennel name Ronnoc Gizmo, out of Ronnoc Glory Quest x Ronnoc Charlene's Angel.

I guess Gus,leo and jasper must be related in some way then! Karlin, I pm'd you about pedigree info for DJ not sure if you got the msg.

Last edited:
Many memories of some beautiful dogs being awoken here right now!! *SIGH!*

I got really interested in all this when I got Gus 6 years ago and looked up all his ancesters..this is bringing back memories of all those dogs for me now too..:)

Hi Evan and welcome,
Always nice to see a fellow Tipperary person on line.
My pupster's dam is Ronnoc love me true lady
(Ronnoc red Andy & Ronnoc Donna's dream)
Sins

Back