• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That it Im BROKE!!

TillyTommy

Thanks to this lovely helpful forum I am now almost completely broke! I have purchased a heated bed for Tilly, Salmon Oil (dogs love it!!), plastic id tags, a few new books, bags of the Royal Canin food, puppia harness.............Will this ever stop!:)

Well,you have the warmest,well fed,entertained prettiest dog on the block....Haaaa haaa.

No, this Probably won't ever stop!!! :lpy:

I took our tax return this year and put all of it in the savings MINUS the purchase of three beautiful new spring Puppias for the pups! Even though they have enough Puppias...there is always a newer, prettier one to buy....

NO Tillymommy!!! It is much, much too late. You have gone over to the dark side....you have entered the Twilight Zone of endless must have items for your precious cavtiny. Never again will you browse the internet, or go to a pet supply, or pet fair, and walk away, empty handed.....Your family may not eat this month, your milk man may not get paid, but.....you will know that your pup will want for NOTHING! :D:D:D Nyah ah ah!!!!!

And Im certain I have forgotten to mention as much as I have mentioned! My son wanted to go bowling today but had to say no as I didnt have much money:(

I feel your pain...

Last month our credit card bill was off the charts, so the hubby & I sat down and figured out where we could cut spending. It was decided that my weakness was pet stores and I needed to knock it off, and his was eating out for lunch while at work.

WELL....he now brings his lunch to work and I've already spent $200 this month at the various pet stores! ARGH! I can't stop!!!! My 2 YO son loves going and seeing the fish, birds, and guinea pigs but I end up spending a fortune! A few bully sticks here, another collar there, oooh a new dog bed! There you have it. :eek:

So pleased I am not alone. Decided to start selling things on ebay to fund my addiction. Great idea - I posted a few items for sale but before I logged off I purchased a few doggy things!! So even that turned out to be a bad idea!!:(

I have decided I am going to have a "doggy" account. I am hoping to put X amount in each month and TRY to stick to that budget. At least that way I will actually see how much I am spending out.

It's funny how we (me!) will weigh up the cost or worth of things before we buy..except when it's for the dogs!

Hi
PAH do some lovely pink diamante collars,the girls look lovely with their ancol fur collared coats on .
Lots more to come yet,or as my favourite footie teams motto states.
"Nil satis nisi optimum"
Nothing but the best will do
Tara
Brian

Hahaha Im hopeless too when it comes to stop shopping for my dogs..:)
Silva had surgery today and I felt so bad for her that I ended up buying :
(while I was waiting for her at the vets)
1)a new furry super soft and cozy bed
2)A black velvet"diamond" collar matching Eljas
3)A new black ROGZ leash
4) Heavenly scented shampoo and conditioner
5) Super soft savory chicken meaty meal from Hills:)

I told my hubby what the operation costed but I "forgot" to mention the all other stuff;)

I am really loving these posts.....just too funny and toooooo true!!!!!! Judy and Dixie

My poor son who could not go to the pictures was a bit chilly in bed last night - told him to get one of the lovely dogs blankets, I have a massive pile of dog blankets!:)

For my next life I want to be a Cavalier in your home. All I will have to do is eat, play, sleep, poop and get pampered...What a life!:rah:.

OK, I will do the "sit" "stay" stuff.

Back