• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silva had her Hernia fixed today and a tooth had to go also :'(

ice-cavi

Poor ,poor silva.She went to the vets this morning to have her hernia removed and also a babytooth was taken.she is soooo not feeling well and its hard to watch her like that since she is normally the "hard one" in this family:eek:
Elja refused to eat her breakfast alone and is still starving herself since silva is not eating.she is very attentive to her and is giving her the full-cavi-love-treatment today:luv:
Here Silva has just come home...poor thing
20080327125839_7.jpg

Elja checking if Silva is doing ok in there
20080327125432_0.jpg

Giving her siss a kiss
20080327125528_2.jpg

My heart is bleeding for her right now:(
20080327130116_12.jpg

And so is Eljas,here she is trying to help Silva get rid of that awfull thing on her neck;)
20080327130116_12.jpg

oops wrong pic,here goes...
20080327130242_14.jpg

Anyone know how long it'll take before my puppy will bounce with joy again?:neutral:

I hope she recovers quickly - that's so cute that Elja is so concerned about her! :luv:

:lol: Sorry I had to laugh at that last pic, she sure does love her sister doesn't she. I think, between you and Elja, Silva will be back to normal soon. :hug: for the poor little girl.

Awww bless her, her big sister is so cute looking after her they really do love their own don't they!:)

Awww poor sweet baby! It's so lovely to see Elja being so attentive :luv:
I'll bet after a good nights sleep Silva will feel heaps better in the morning :hug::hug::flwr:

That last pic brings a tear to my eye but makes ma giggle at the same time its a real "I feel sorry for you but I'm going to save you" pic:D:D:D

I want another cav!:(:(

Poor little Silva...she looks like she is saying, "Hey mom, when did I grow a cone on my head? Boo!" Hopefully she will be up and feeling herself soon!

awwww that last pic is sooo cute, hope you dont mind me asking but is that a drain in her stomack??

i am just wondering because i have seen hernia operations but our vet never puts drains in and i was just wondering if you knew why they had??

anyway, i hope little silva gets better soon!!

xxxx

OMG i am soo sorry, it just looked a bit like one when i was looking at the first pics lol. but just looked agen n it luks like fur haha,

sosorry!!!!!give silva hug for me please to say sorry lol

xxxxx

was it an umbilical hernia?? Is she getting back to normal today??
Ralphie has one not sure if or when we are going to have it sorted yet, my vet said it shouldnt cause a problem as it's small.

Yes it was an umbilical hernia. It was the size of M&M's peanut but Silva was complaining a little over it.My older one also had one but it has disappeared by itself and was never bothering her at all.:)

Last edited:
Ohh Silva is definatly feeling better allready.She is steeling food again and bugging her older sis:)
She still won´t accept the cone but we manage fine with panties :D

Bless her, she looked so sorry for herself. Love the rich colour of the ruby - beautiful

Poor pitiful little thing...doesn't it just break your heart?!! So glad she's feeling better today.

I'm glad she's feeling better.

I think those are the sweetest, caring pictures, I've ever seen between two dogs.

Back