• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Gary

Hello all im new here,just thought i would introduce myself and my dogs
i live in antrim northern ireland with my wife 2 kids and 2 cavaliers

lily 3 yr old ruby female
tia 2 yr old black&tan female

i will post some pics as soon as i figure out how lol

hi i spent hours the other night trying to figure out how to post pictures. I eventually did. If you look at karlins part of the site on introduction there are 3 sites that you can use. I personally used photobucket and eventually got it to work by downloading the pictures i wanted and then pasting to the new thread. You are probably better at computers but thats lay mans terms as they say!!!! welcome. i have a ruby nearly 5 months old.

Hi

Hello and welcome from a fellow B&T & Ruby owner.
My OH is originally from Antrim (he moved to larne when we bought a house together).

The river walk from Riverside to close to Dunadry is great, my oldest B&T girl loves it, she such a water baby, we take the dougals along it everytime we go visiting in Antrim.:D

Thank you all for the warm welcome,ive now figured out how to post pics :)
the walk from riverside is great,we dont do it often usually castle grounds down to lough neagh.the dogs really love it as they get to meet a lot of other dogs.
Kahsie do you mind if i ask where you bought your dogs from(if local could be related to mine)

Hi

I got my two B&T's from Ballyclare, they are Drumadowney girls. Where did you get yours from?

my 2 girls are also Drumadowney girls so its very likely they are related
Lily is from Gemmima&Dante,Tia from Vogue&Tinkey winkey

My Cassie is from Star & Tinky Winky and Kahli is from Vogue and Tinky Winky, your Tia is the image of Kahli, maybe they r litter mates, when was she born? Kahli was born on 20.07.06

Thank you all again for the warm welcomes :razz:
its great to meet a few more cavalier owners from NI,i know a few local people but meeting people from further afield is a great expierience.

Kahli and Tia are sisters same parents same dob welcome to the family lol

Another one of the litter mates is on here 2, a girl called Lisa T's ruby girl Amber Claret -small world!

Back