• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

insuring your cav

rocky

i have just insured my dog with axa life insurance you have to let them know if they have been to the vet for any treatment other than vacs and chipping i answered on the form yes as he has had earmites and a yeast infection in his ears will this matter if he has any problems with his ears in future i mean will he still be insured for them after all this is only minor problems and if in future say he was to have a heart problem or anything that can be hereditory will they check back to the parents to see if they had any ailments and if they did will they not pay out if that's the case, as i have his pedigree but dont know anything about his background really

I have PetCare insurance, and if there is any pre-existing condition (e.g.the ear mites/yeast) then they will not cover claims for those issues. I believe that anything else that's not related to the pre-existing condition should be covered, as long as they cover hereditary/congenital conditions (MVD, SM, etc) - double check that they cover these, as some companies don't (PetCare does). I don't believe they can/would check the health of the parents of your dog...

Back