• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Name Inspiration

vicarrieous

I was just wondering how you named your cavys?

We have a 4 month old tri boy named Kipling, his personality matches the name perfectly and I absolutely love him. I wanted a more human name but not something everyday.

In 3 weeks we are getting our 2nd cavy a blenheim boy and are estatic. The only problem is we are left without name ideas.

I wanted Quinly but my husband doenst like the name at all. We want something that is more of a human name like Kipling but not too usual.

Any suggestions? We are hoping we can have that same name inspiration for our next furbaby.

I think someones done this already,but Alfs is name after a charictor of Eastenders,Alfie Moon.Wow thats a bad spelling cant spell Chaictor,oh please spell it for me i have gone blank...

I'm afraid our naming of dogs as kids was never inspired.During my lifetime if it was a labrador it was called Bruce, a springer was called Spring.Cockers were called Grouse.
Personally I like the idea of taking someone's surname and giving it to a dog.
Murphy, Riley, Darcy,Grady,Barry,Taylor !
Sins

My daughter has suggested Webster which i quite like - think i might have to use it at some time myself!!!

Do you have a pic of the little chap? Sometimes seeing the puppy can make you think "Oh he looks like a...................!"

Back