• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The day aftur...

ice-cavi

Silva is doing fine today,sha is eating again and peeing and even tries to play and bug her older siss :)
The cone did not work out for her,she just froze completely with it on.
I had to come upp with something else and ended up with this:
20080328151253_1.jpg

She started to move around as soon as the cone was off,and even ate a little last night too...
This morning she was caught stealing food from my youngest boy and she has been spotted with various toys in her mouth too ,so I believe she is getting back to her old mischief and good health;)
She will have to sleep with the cone though and I hope she will addapt to that.last night she SAT in her crate all night,refusing to lye down with ithe cone on her neck:eek:

Maybe she can wear those trousers in bed too or you can find an all in one baby suit. Glad she is feeling better today. :)

Back