• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

karlin would i be right in saying happy birthday to you?

ruby2

I'm not long with this site and decided i would look up karlins personal page to see how you are so good at what you do? I didnt know how you got started etc and from what i could see your birthday is march 28th?????? which is today!!! So if i am right and not too forward can i say
:hppybdy:

And if im wrong then im a right fool. It says march 28th on personal page......:xfngr:

I looked too....and that is what it says.....March 28th....

:jmp2::jmp2:

So a big :hppybdy: from us!!!!

:w**h**:

:mexwav:

Hope you are out on the town having a wonderful time!

yes thank god i didnt make a complete gob of myself. good !!:w**h**:eek:thers agree with me ....so properly now happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear karlin!!! happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!
b*n*n*

helen

Happy birthday Karlin

party-animals.gif

:rah: You can run :dogwlk: but you can't hide! :cool: A GREAT BIG THANKYOU FOR ALL YOU DO and......:hppybdy:.... Let's Party!!! :mexwav:

Back