PDA

View Full Version : A few pics of my gang

BevR
29th March 2008, 06:33 PM
Here's a couple of pics of my gang. Lulubelle is the one sat at the top of the heap!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/bevvie21/060405-top-of-the-heap-2.jpg

Guess who sits on the floor in our house :D

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/bevvie21/281207-group2.jpg

Elaine 2
29th March 2008, 06:43 PM
All looking as gorgeous as ever Bev, I'm thinking I'll have to get some more to keep my Cody company, you're lucky to have all those lovely beauties

ourempire
29th March 2008, 06:51 PM
These dogs are really beautiful! Great pics!

pinkpuppy
29th March 2008, 07:02 PM
Beautiful pictures. :luv:

Gary
29th March 2008, 10:03 PM
beautiful dogs,how do you stop them from chewing all the toys on the sofa ??lol

Karlin
29th March 2008, 10:29 PM
At first glance I thought there were puppies on the back of the sofa! :eek:

:rotfl:

Lisa_T
29th March 2008, 11:34 PM
So did I! :oops:

Cavvygirl
29th March 2008, 11:51 PM
They are all so beautiful and they look so well groomed and your sofa is immaculate...how on earth do you manage that with 7??:D:D

Was it difficult training all 7, do they live free roaming in the house?

BevR
30th March 2008, 12:22 AM
They are all so beautiful and they look so well groomed and your sofa is immaculate...how on earth do you manage that with 7??:D:D

Was it difficult training all 7, do they live free roaming in the house?

I don't find it difficult, I think Cavvies are really easy to train as they try so hard to please and I think are really quick learners.

My cavvies are my babies and while I am at home have free run of the house - they usually sit on the sofa and watch the world go by out of the window or else are on my bed or sat at my feet whilst I am in my craft room. When I'm at work they have the run of the kitchen and utility, as well as the garden through the dog flap.

Cathy T
30th March 2008, 02:15 AM
:):)Love Lulubelle sitting on top of everyone!!!!

Cavvygirl
30th March 2008, 11:23 AM
Did you get them all seperately?

Are they all the same sex?

Sorry I'm very nosey:o......just really curious how multidog households manage them all:)

BevR
30th March 2008, 11:27 AM
Did you get them all seperately?

Are they all the same sex?

Sorry I'm very nosey:o......just really curious how multidog households manage them all:)

I got Basil and Bonnie first (Bonnie is not in that pic, she left for the Bridge 21 months ago), then7 months later I got Rosie (she was 9 months old), I bred and kept Toby, got Roxy when she was 18 months old, bought Ebony cos I just fell in love with that B&T face!, bought Maddison a year later and Lulubelle a year after that (think that's all of them!) oh and little Penny who is 8 weeks old, she is out of my Maddison.

My boys are both neutered as did not want any mistakes so a just big girls really - but I love them to bits.

Cathryn
30th March 2008, 12:19 PM
Blimey!! A few more familiar faces there!! Nice to see them all again Bev!

karenc
30th March 2008, 12:59 PM
Lovely shots of your gang Bev as always.:)

qwickkertje
30th March 2008, 01:32 PM
yikes... 7 and I already find our 2 so much from time to time :)

but they do look so nice all of them

karenc
30th March 2008, 09:08 PM
I got Basil and Bonnie first (Bonnie is not in that pic, she left for the Bridge 21 months ago), then7 months later I got Rosie (she was 9 months old), I bred and kept Toby, got Roxy when she was 18 months old, bought Ebony cos I just fell in love with that B&T face!, bought Maddison a year later and Lulubelle a year after that (think that's all of them!) oh and little Penny who is 8 weeks old, she is out of my Maddison.

My boys are both neutered as did not want any mistakes so a just big girls really - but I love them to bits.
Come on Bev pop a pic of little Penny on.;)

BevR
30th March 2008, 10:03 PM
Here you go Karen, one of Penny and Lulu

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/bevvie21/300308-penny-lulu.jpg

karenc
30th March 2008, 10:09 PM
Ah she is sweet Bev. What a lovely clear pic.:)

Barbara Nixon
30th March 2008, 10:11 PM
Now Lulu's the mum and not the puppy. So you sneaked one more in then, Bev ?

Re your fluffies collection...I just happen to have access to a certain one you don't have. I sold several on here, for Hope Rescue, some time ago (only £5 +p&p), but can get them again, now, together with pale gold (same as the cavaliers but all one colour ) cockers.:razz:

karenc
30th March 2008, 10:27 PM
Now Lulu's the mum and not the puppy. So you sneaked one more in then, Bev ?

Re your fluffies collection...I just happen to have access to a certain one you don't have. I sold several on here, for Hope Rescue, some time ago (only £5 +p&p), but can get them again, now, together with pale gold (same as the cavaliers but all one colour ) cockers.:razz:

Ooo where Barbara any pics of them...like we dont have enough:rolleyes:

BevR
30th March 2008, 10:31 PM
Ooo where Barbara any pics of them...like we dont have enough:rolleyes:

I agree - hurry Barbara, I've a feeling we will NEED them :D

Barbara Nixon
30th March 2008, 11:08 PM
I've had to take this specially, because all the old ones have been deleted from Photobucket. These are mummy and puppy, but the wholesaler hasn't had any more mummies yet. (There's a waiting list on here:p)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/fluffies.jpg

BevR
30th March 2008, 11:12 PM
I'll have a puppy please Barbara, and put me down for the mummy too - she's beautiful!

Nicki
1st April 2008, 12:35 PM
These are just lovely - I have one of the puppies and it's so sweet.

Great to see your gang - the puppy looks really lovely.

So sorry to hear about Bonnie though - was it her that had the grade 6 murmur but no symptoms for ages or am I getting muddled up again?

Lynn
1st April 2008, 12:59 PM
All of your dogs are so beautiful!!!!!!!!! How do you keep up with the grooming on so many!? I have just 3 and yesterday found mats on 2 of mine....I've gotta try to do better!

BevR
1st April 2008, 06:48 PM
T
So sorry to hear about Bonnie though - was it her that had the grade 6 murmur but no symptoms for ages or am I getting muddled up again?

It was Nicki. She had that bad murmur for almost 5 years and stayed just the same until two weeks before she was pts. She was battling to breathe so the vet put her on Vetmedin and Frusemide as well as the Fortekor and she did well for the two weeks then on the 4th June Tony woke up at 6am (he still can't work out what woke him) but he went downstairs and our little blessing was huddled up in a little ball really gasping to breathe. She was pts at 9.30 that morning. I still miss her every day of my life - she was one in a million (they all are though aren't they).