• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun in the snow

jatomic

They had good fun in the snow until they had too much snow stuck on them and I had to carry them home.

zolaturo080328_4.jpg

turo080328_8.jpg

zola080328_4.jpg

turo080328_4.jpg

These pictures really made me smile - brilliant to see cavaliers out and about having such fun

Whauw! Lovely pictures! I envy how much snow you have had! It is so much fun to see the dogs enjoying the snow so much!

WOW fantastic photos, and how lovely to have that much snow!!

How did you clean them off? I resort to using the hairdryer to loosen the balls of snow so that it drops off...

Don't they just love snow? Mine does it everyday and have a warm mudroom and towel ready once the snow starts melting off the coat.

ROFL this really made us laugh.. it reminds us of taking qwick out in the snow.. at first we didn't even see all the snowballs.. he also ended up in my bf's arms since he couldn't walk anymore :)

it's so funny to look at :d

What fun fun pictures!!! You made me laugh at all of those snowballs stuck on them....no wonder you had to carry them home. :)

Back