• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK/Ireland: don't forget clocks forward!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight's the night you want to put your clock forward an hour!!! :cool:

clockB.gif

We got to do that a few weeks ago here in the states. I enjoy that extra light in the evening but do not enjoy getting up at 6 with the pup in pitch darkness. Will be glad when the days get a little longer here!

All done,i leave my car one allways on summer time as i like to dream in my car that it is allways summer and i am on the baech in spain.....It was however not funny when hubby put it right and i ended up 1 hr to early to pick Ella up.

Ah lovely!! Summertime hours, now we just need some summertime weather to go with them eh? :xfngr: :dogwlk:

Ah lovely!! Summertime hours, now we just need some summertime weather to go with them eh? :xfngr: :dogwlk:
Won't it be just great to have lighter evenings to get our dogs out for a walk :dogwlk:. I agree about the summertime weather :rolleyes:, we desperately :(need some ASAP!!! Fingers crossed :xfngr:

Back