• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from me & my Cavvies

louiejoe

Hello, I'm Tracy & I live in Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland. I own, show, and love whippets & cavaliers :luv:, although sometimes I think it's more like they 'own me'. :rolleyes:. I've only just found this site and am looking forward to familiarising myself with all its different threads.......and members, so far it looks great!!! (y)

Welcome:rah::rah: Pictures are a must;)

I promise I'll post some piccys:snap: when I learn how to do it!!!!!:confused: My cavaliers are all Blenheims ranging in age from 9 to 5 months, They are:

Cloughrim Babe (Lady,9) -Glencross Rocky X Chantismere Christiana
Collooney Red Andy of Rushden (Louie,5)- Collooney Jump Jack X Ronnoc Princess Kiara
Bacchante Bryony at Rushden (Angel, 2 1/2)- Ocuaigs Calyipso Bacchante X Bacchante Boudicca
Rushden Naughty But Nice (Ruby,5 months)-Colloney Red Andy of Rushden X Bacchante Bryony at Rushden

All of them are real characters and totally spoilt, how could they not be with that typical loving:luv:, want to be with you all the time:rolleyes:,cavalier temperament!!! Lady has never been shown but Louie & Angel venture out into the show ring:dogwlk: and hopefully Ruby will follow in their footsteps in the not too distant future. They have lots of Ronnoc breeding behind them and are often admired for their really deep rich chestnut markings.

Tracy

Hi Tracy and welcome. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your cavvies

Back