• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some piccis of my cavaliers

karenc

I hope these pics are ok for size, not sure about it all as yet..

lilyapril11.jpg
lily age 11
jan21kikilovely.jpg
Kiki age 10 1/2

cassiepretty.jpg
Cassie age 9 Kikis daughter
tilly11thapril.jpg
Tilly age 5 Lilys daughter

Last edited:
more pics of my cavaliers

poppyapril11th.jpg
Poppy age 5 grand -daughter to Kiki
Lola age 4 sister of Poppy and grand-daughter to Kiki
lolaapril11th.jpg

Last edited:
and some more

april1.jpg

Midge nearly 2 Grandson to Lily and son of Tilly , I hand reared this boy
CIMG1381.jpg

Digger nearly two litter brother of Midge.

doogle19nov.jpg
Doogle my cocker spaniel age 9

Last edited:
Aha!! Nice to see yet more familiar faces/ hear familiar names! They all look great Karen, as ever!!! :hug:

A fabulous set of gorgeous doglets. Doogle is really looking good Karen, long may it continue :xfngr:

my god they are all beautiful. I thought kiki was so pretty.
Then i saw the rest, her daughters etc all so pretty.

You are in heaven with all of them.:luv:

Wow, they're all absolutely stunning! I especially love your B&Ts - they have beautiful faces! :luv:

Some familiar faces there. So little Midge beat the odds and looks good, too. The little one I pm'd you about when you were rearing him, didn't make it, unfortunately. Did his palate repair itself, need surgery or does he just cope with it ?

Lovely to see your 'oldies' still going strong. Monty is 12+ now and just beginning precautionary heart meds.

Hi Barbara
When Midge was neutered the vet repaired his soft palate and as far as I can gather it worked, he eats well and drinks no bother infact he is a super little lad.The vet said if it didnt work he would be no worse off. His litter brother Digger, is doing great too. Sorry to hear the other little one didnt make it.

They're all looking as lovely as ever Karen I'm pleased to see you and Bev both on here.... I'm elaine with Cody

Lovely to see everyone again Karen - and some new faces.

I really love Poppy, she has a wonderful expression.

Back