• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun in the sand dunes

amanda L

Haven't posted any pics of the dogs in ages, so thought I would post some from our favourite walking spot....we were out in the dunes early today to catch the morning sunshine

skiinganddunes043.jpg

Checking out the dunes....

skiinganddunes036.jpg

Millie in the sun
skiinganddunes030.jpg

Watch out, here I come!!!

skiinganddunes074.jpg

Elliot...taking a rest after sniffing for rabbits

skiinganddunes019.jpg

And here is one that I took when we were fostering for Karlin a while back of all three (Millie, Bubbles (foster girl) and Elliot in the bed!! I love this photo!!

skiinganddunes013.jpg

Last edited:
Super set if pics, lookslike you had a lovely day for it too. I love that last pics,peace perfect peace.:)

Oh my that really looks like sooooo much fun :)

I can't wait for spring to start here so we can take ours to the beach as well :D

GReat pics Amanda. Phoebe and Pippa would love to be there!

I can just imagine the four of them on a get-together walk..Phoebe and Elliot would have so much fun (like they do when staying in Tara's !!:)) and Millie and Pippa up to lots of mischief ;):)

It would be a great place for a cavalier walk maybe sometime.......:dogwlk:

Last edited:
Back