• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Fellow Cavalier Owners

Sharon69

Hi everyone. :)
I hope I don't go on for too long but would like to introduce you to my family. Buttons is 10 years old - her pic is on my profile at the mo (assuming I've done it correctly). Toby is 5 years old and a cheeky chappy. Lily is our latest addition just over 2 years old. She was a rescue, a little bag of bones when we got her last Easter. She has a lovely life now.
My husband and I both adore cavaliers and we've had 4 in total - our little Georgia (sister to Buttons) died when she was only 5. She had a muscle wasting disease.
I spent my first evening browsing this site and think it is absolutely fabulous. I've learnt so much and it has been so informative.
Keep up the good work and look forward to lots more reading.

Hello and welcome. You're right, it's a great site, lots of helpful, interesting information

Back