• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

how many things can your dog pick up in its mouth?

amia

Ella is a pro at this!!she can pick up to 3 things which mainly are chews,papers and toys.

this picture she had a chew and a biscuit rapper.she has her i know i shouldn't have this face on because of the biscuit rapper lol!!its so hard to tell her off when she does this face!

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

anyone elses dog do this??please post pics if you have any lol!

Well, Dylan once ran off with one of my daughters pay slips (and I needed it to do her tax return) so I bribed him with chicken thinking he'd drop the pay slip, he promptly swallowed both so I'd say he can sort of hold 2 things in his mouth!

Replies to this will be interesting , as when this was discussed some years ago, it was the bitches (human females are better at multitasking than males) who would pick up several articles. My springer bitches were known to juggle and jiggle until they could carry up to 5 toys, but my cavaliers ,all boys, only carry one. Joly has been known to cry because he can't decide whether to keep what he is holding or drop it for something else. Given two things of equal value, Teddy always drops the first item and grabs the other (grass is greener?)

I had a battle with teddy late last night. He grabbed some knickers from the top of the laundrey bin and took them to his crate. No way was he falling for the offer of some pate, instead. He normally drops for a treat, placed just out of reach, so I can retrieve the item. He sat looking at the pate, clearly trying to work out how to eat it with his mouth full, and growling if Joly dared show any interest in it. A couple of Gravy Bones, after seeing Joly given one, saved the day-or night, rather.

He can also do at least 2 pairs of socks,esp.when he thinks he has pinched them.What a Hoodddieee.

oh baxter is a master at this if i give them all bully sticks to chew he will go to each of them and take them out of there mouths so 3 big things!!

Back